Savvy Caregiver Express
Hosted by Alzheimers Los Angeles and Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park
The Savvy Express is a 3 week program specially designed to benefit someone providing care for an individual living with dementia by providing more understanding and tools to help navigate the journey.
FREE sessions will help attendees:
- Obtain a better understanding of Alzheimer’s & dementia
- Recognize & develop self-care strategies
- Identify resources that can help with managing care
- Learn how to address challenging behaviors & obtain skills to help keep a manageable routine
- Classes are small-group format & held virtually for 3 consecutive weeks. A computer with microphone and internet access required, with a camera preferred.