Disability Related Transportation ( Disaster/Emergency Issues )
Provider: ACCESS SERVICES
Effective May 1, 2021 - Access reinstated full-shared rides and concluded the same-day service pilot program.
- Access continues to require that all riders wear a face covering when riding Access vehicles.
- Access is closely monitoring the Coronavirus COVID-19 public health crisis and is engaging in proactive steps to ensure that we protect our riders, contractors and employees.
Riders are reminded to:
- If possible, stay at home
- Do not use Access if you are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Access had implemented the following measures to further ensure the safety of our riders and drivers:
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning
- Next-day trips to vaccination site
For more information visit the agency's web site at: http://accessla.org/ APPLICATION PROCEDURE See information above. FEES/PAYMENT SOURCE Not applicable.
3449 Santa Anita Ave.
El Monte , CA 91731 (Physical)Get directions
P.O. Box 5728
El Monte , CA 91734 (Mailing)
(800) 883-1295 (Access Customer Reservation Info) (800) 827-0829 (Customer Service)
(800) 827-1359 (Customer Service) (800) 826-7280 (Access Customer Reservation Info)