Residential Drug Use Disorder Treatment Facilities

Residential Drug Use Disorder Treatment Facilities ( Dual Diagnosis, Homeless Veterans )


The program provides residential treatment for substance use disorders for homeless veterans, including those who have dual-diagnoses. Services includes a residential alcohol use disorder treatment facilities and a residential drug use disorder treatment facilities program, including a special program for female veterans. There are no geographic restrictions.

The residential treatment programs include, individual and group counseling, alcohol and drug use disorder education, adult basic education, job training and placement, and twelve-step groups. Residents may stay in the program for up to 24 months. Upon completion of the program residents are assisted in finding permanent housing and jobs. For veterans with multiple disabilities, the agency provides Shelter Plus Care units. Those who qualify may remain for five years.

The dual-diagnosis program length is determined by individual assessment. Supportive services include counseling, job training, and assistance in looking for a home. Staff work with individuals to help prepare them to successfully re-enter society.

The women's program provides residential substance abuse treatment. Participants are encouraged to remain in the program for nine months to one year. Supportive services include counseling, substance abuse education, and twelve-step groups. APPLICATION PROCEDURE Call to apply. An appointment is required. FEES/PAYMENT SOURCE There are no fees for services.
Application Procedure
Service Condition Fee




11303 Wilshire Blvd.

Los Angeles , CA 90073 (Physical)

Get directions

P.O. Box 25536

Los Angeles , CA 90025 (Mailing)

Service hours
Monday through Sunday, 24 hours per day.


(310) 914-4045


(310) 914-5495

Service/Intake and Administration

(310) 914-5966 (24-Hour Assistance)


(310) 914-4045 ext 143 (SSVF - Housing Retention Program (Non-VASH only))

Featured Resources

Can’t find what you’re looking for?