Street Construction/Repair

Street Construction/Repair


This is the government office for the city of Cerritos. Services include election information, information about public officials, city information lines, business licensing, building and occupancy inspections, permits, city maintenance, planning and zoning, trash/garbage pickup and large item trash/garbage pickup. Geographic restrictions apply for some services; business-related services are provided only for businesses located in Cerritos.

The city provides building permits, electrical permits, elevator permits, mechanical permits and plumbing permits for any contracted work done within city limits.

City maintenance includes street maintenance, street construction/repair, street lighting maintenance and street cleaning.

The city's Community Safety Division Services provides overnight parking permits and parking enforcement.

Trash and large item pickup is provided by CalMet Services, Inc. APPLICATION PROCEDURE Call or walk in for information or service or to apply for a business license. Call the Community Safety Division Services for parking permits and parking citation information. FEES/PAYMENT SOURCE There are no fees for most services; there are fixed fees for permits and other business-related services which vary depending on type of business. Call the Community Safety Division Services for fees for parking permits and parking citations.


18125 S. Bloomfield Ave.

Cerritos , CA 90703 (Physical)

Get directions

P.O. Box 3130

Cerritos , CA 90703 (Mailing)

Service hours
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.

Service/Intake and Administration

(562) 860-0311 (562) 916-1248 (City Clerk)


(562) 402-7433 (Dial-A-Ride) (562) 928-4269 (Cerritos on Wheels) (562) 259-1239 (CalMet Services, Inc - Trash/Large Item Pickup)


(562) 916-1373

Featured Resources

Can’t find what you’re looking for?